- The company and its acts only as agents of the clients in all relating to accommodation, excursions,sight-seeing,tours and all forms of transport.
- The company liability to passagers carried in vehicles is governed by laws of kenya all claims are subjected to the courts of kenya.
- The company reserves the right to employ sub -contractor and in events of such rights the terms of clause (1) liability shall apply.
- While every care is taken , the company cannot be responsible for loss or damage or personal properties and it's advisable to arrange for relevant insurance.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the rental agreement /safari if the client is not prepared to adhere to any scheduled itinerary or is difficult in any other way or for any other reason.
Executive limousines requires advance booking of 50% for any reservations made (30) days prior the material day and for any cancellations in booking was made , 30% cancellation fee will be charged after (14) days for any carhire services , excursions or tours.
Cancellation less than (7) days will incur charges upto a maximum of 100% of the total cost of the arrangements. They take effect from from the day we recieved booking.
Download TERMS AND CONDITIONS